Many of our clients have asked us how to setup an HTML signature in Outlook, so we have put together the following steps as a quick guide to assist you with adding a HTML Email Signature in Microsoft Outlook 2013 on a Windows computer.
1. Launch windows explorer
2. Copy the following text and paste it into the address bar C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures
3. Replace the USERNAME with your current logged in user… you can find out this by clicking on the start menu and seeing who you are logged in as at the top right of the start menu
4. Once the username has been added press ENTER key
5. Within this folder past your signature file then close the window.
6. Next open outlook then navigate to the options window.
7. Within the options window click mail tab
8. On the mail tab click the signature button
9. In the signature window click on the dropdown for new and reply messages and select your signature you have pasted in earlier.
10. Click ok and your signature will appear in your messages.
We hope this blog posts helps you to successfully implement your HTML email signature in to Microsoft Outlook 2013 yourself – however, if you would like to speak to our email specialist, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to assist where possible.