LinkedIn has many features for the brand and social media marketer. You can establish your expertise through the LinkedIn content platform, interact with your community via brand pages and groups, and reach out to others via LinkedIn messaging.
- Research other businesses. A lot of businesses are on LinkedIn. If you’re interested in working with a particular business, you can use LinkedIn to read its business profile, connect with people who work for that business, and more.
- Establish your expertise by using the LinkedIn content platform. LinkedIn invites users to create content, as well. Posting articles on LinkedIn can help to establish your expertise.
- Make important business connections. You get to choose whom to connect with on LinkedIn. For example, you can connect with past co-workers, and employers. You never know who will accept your invitation.
- Receive (and give) endorsements and testimonials. LinkedIn enables your peers to endorse your skills and write up recommendations, and you can do the same for them. People who are searching for networking connections or job candidates will take these recommendations into consideration.
- Read news from your connections. Your connections post news, tips, and updates, which you can look over to stay current on industry trends and timely topics.