How to make the most out of your website
- Make sure your site has a clear plan to users with links that point to the most important areas of you website. This makes it easier for visitors.
- Do not crowd your site up with links; keep them to a reasonable number on each page.
- When adding content to your site, think of what sort of words you and other users would type in to find your pages – make sure its ‘user friendly’
- Make sure you check for broken links on your site and the correct HTML.
- Try to use text instead of images, especially to display important names, content and links! Google recognises these!
- Cramming several keywords into every other sentence is an old trick – as long as your content is unique and not copied you should not run into any problems being ranked.
- Think about what makes you unique and engaging, make sure you stand out from others in your market.