Once you’ve created your new campaigns, you’ll need to manage them regularly to make sure they continue to be effective. In fact, regular account activity is one of the best predictors of account success.
You should be continuously analysing the performance of your account and making the following adjustments to optimise your campaigns.
- Add PPC Keywords: Expand the reach of you PPC campaigns by adding keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Add Negative Keywords: Add non-converting terms as negative keywords to improve campaign relevancy and reduce wasted spend.
- Split Ad Groups: Improve click-throughh rate (CTR) and quality score by splitting up your ad groups into smaller, more relevant ad groups, which help you create more targeted ad text and landing pages.
- Review Costly PPC Keywords: Under-Performing keywords and shut them off if necessary.
- Refine Landing pages: Modify the content and calls-to-action (CTAs) of your landing pages to align with individual search quires in order to boost conversion rates. DO NOT send all your traffic to the same page.